4th Age of Aiah
Principality of Quivala
The borders of the Principality of Quivala are not well defined. In practice, it is the area around and among the communities that pay taxes or tribute to Quivala and receive the protection of its army. There are myriad small communities in the area surrounding Quivala. The largest, wealthiest, and most influential are listed below.
- Stagshead. Population ~8,000. The largest of the towns governed by Quivala. It is primarily a farming and ranching community. It is lead by Relik Porter.
- Silverdown. Population ~5,500. A mostly Dwarven community, and the largest of the mining towns in the area around Quivala. The town is base for at least six large and active mines, two of which produce silver. It is lead by Durvin Stoneheart.
- Blackport. Population ~6,000. A port town on the Crystalmere Lake. Blackport conducts the majority of the shipping between Quivala and the Golden Bay, and also hosts a large fleet of fishing ships. It is lead by Soren Blackwell.
- Everill. Population ~4,000. Everill is the largest Elven community near Quivala. It is home to the largest college in the region, and is lead by the Lady Lena Rosewood.
- Avon-Hill. Population ~3,500. A farming village in the foothills of the Dragonspine Mountains. It is lead by Brandon Cole.
- Stenton. Population ~2,000. A small mining village in the Quivala pass through the Red Mountains. Lead by Ethan Grantham.